Bookkeeping is a statutory requirement to assist with your GST, Payroll and Taxation compliance issues. Knowing your numbers is a critical part of running a successful business.
Our experienced accountants will fulfil your bookkeeping requirements with their knowledge of current business legislation and accounting software packages to tailor to your growing business needs. These services can incorporate:
- Preparing, sorting and recording income invoices and deposits.
- Preparing, sorting and recording supplier invoices and cheque payments, petty cash receipts and credit card payments.
- Reconciliation of supplier invoices.
- Creation of ABA files for electronic payments.
- Payment of supplier invoices.
- Record direct debits from bank and loan accounts.
- Communicate with debtor and creditors.
- Issuing of remittance advices to paid suppliers.
- Bank, loan and credit card reconciliations.
- Filing and scanning of source documents.
- Reconciliation of inter-related part transactions
- Calculation and preparation of service fees.
- Preparation of generic financial statements from selected accounting software.
- Cashflow management.