For many small and medium sized business owners the payroll process can be quite daunting and tricky to navigate with varying awards and allowances, not to mention penalty rates, leave entitlements, individual loadings and superannuation contributions that need to be applied.
Payroll requirements for every small business can vary greatly and our team of experienced accountants offer a comprehensive range of payroll services, tailored specifically to your business needs and can incorporate:
- Creation and maintenance of human resources file.
- Completion and lodgement of Tax File Number declarations.
- Preparation and recording of superannuation choice letters.
- Registering employer with employee selected superannuation funds.
- Recording and maintenance of annual leave and personal leave.
- Recording of wages pay cycles and issuing of payslips.
- Payment of wages.
- Preparation of ABA files for payment of wages.
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly Instalment Activity Statement.
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly and annual payroll tax return.
- Reconciliation, lodgement and payment of quarterly/monthly superannuation liabilities via clearing houses.
- Preparation and lodgement of Annual PAYG Payment Summaries and/or lodgement of payruns via single taouch payroll directly to the ATO.
- Preparation and lodgement of Annual PAYG Payment Summary Report.
- Preparation and lodgement of workcover rateable remuneration statement.